While the schedule remains flexible to take advantage of weather and special events, Chums program components include:
- center activities and projects that are age-appropriate
- playtime in the Funroom or on the playground in the morning and afternoon
- snack with organic milk or water provided by the school
- rest time for preschoolers during afternoon programs, allowing for sleepers to nap and non-sleepers to play quietly on mats for this designated period
- assistance with homework for elementary students, although many families prefer being involved with such assignments at home
For the early-morning option, preschoolers will be in our cottage with quiet or active play. During the 3 – 6 p.m. option, preschool students are blended in multi-age groups of 2s, 3s and 4s (depending on covid healthy and safety protocols).
Chums elementary students
For the early-morning option, elementary students are in the Funroom, with quiet or active play. For the 3 – 6 p.m. session, students are in multi-age, elementary groups. (depending on covid healthy and safety protocols).
Chums begins on the first day of school and continues until the last day of the fall and spring semesters. Chums is not available on days when classes are not in session due to holidays, school breaks, conferences or professional development days. Fees are incurred according to a child’s Chums schedule. Payments are made on a quarterly basis.
|2021-22 monthly rate||1 Day a week- quarterly rate||2 Days a week- quarterly rate||3 Days a week- quarterly rate||4 Days a week- quarterly rate||Full Week- quarterly rate|
|7:30am - 8:30am||$109.25||$218.50||$327.75||$437||$546.25|
|3:00pm - 6:00pm||$327.75||$655.50||$983.25||$1311||$1638.75|